What do you think that can indicate in a...

Anonymous
Anonymous
What do you think that can indicate in a picture negative things about the couple?

Related topics

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi everyone. We are new to the lifestyle, we...

Hi everyone. We are new to the lifestyle, we only had one FMF and one MFM. Now, we really wanna try a full swap with a couple. We have 2 friends which are...
Anonymous
Anonymous

I want to watch while my wife is fucking...

I want to watch while my wife is fucking someone else. I just can't stop thinking about it! How should I tell her this?
Anonymous
Anonymous

How many partners do you have in one night?...

How many partners do you have in one night? And how many are TOO MANY?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What kind of resorts/hotels/guest houses in...

What kind of resorts/hotels/guest houses in Boise do you recommend?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I am the male half in a couple. We are...

I am the male half in a couple. We are swinging for almost 4 years and we are happier than ever! But, I have just one problem... I am kind of bi-curious, I...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Tomorrow we are having our first meeting with...

Tomorrow we are having our first meeting with a couple. We are so nervous and excited at the same time! Do you have any recommendations for our first date?...
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you know any swingers club where I can...

Do you know any swingers club where I can host a birthday party for my best friend?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi! Me and my wife talked a lot about...

Hi! Me and my wife talked a lot about swinging, so we decided to create an account on a swinger site. So, this couple emailed us. They are really nice and we...
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you think it's harder to find a single...

Do you think it's harder to find a single female than a single male to join a threesome?
Anonymous
Anonymous

How do you know you are ready to swing? are...

How do you know you are ready to swing? are there any "green flags" that tells you when you can get into the lifestyle?
Anonymous
Anonymous

In swinging, what does your wife/husband do...

In swinging, what does your wife/husband do that you think is sexy and drives you crazy while watching her/him?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi everyone! We are new into the lifestyle,...

Hi everyone! We are new into the lifestyle, so we want to ask you something. We are an average couple, but we are looking for fit and beautiful couples. Do...
Anonymous
Anonymous

At what age are you mature enough to...

At what age are you mature enough to understand the lifestyle and all the things that come along with it?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi! We are married for 6 years. We talked...

Hi! We are married for 6 years. We talked about getting into the lifestyle, but my wife is afraid that swinging will interfere with our personal intimacy as...
Anonymous
Anonymous

When you are contacted by someone, what type...

When you are contacted by someone, what type of pic do you send them? What do you think is too much in a picture?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Women, do you mind a small penis after having...

Women, do you mind a small penis after having a large one?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Do you have any safety plans when meeting new...

Do you have any safety plans when meeting new couples/singles? Like using fake names, using condoms, playing at hotels?
Anonymous
Anonymous

If you don't like a couple's picture, would...

If you don't like a couple's picture, would you still meet them?
Anonymous
Anonymous

What do you think it's the most important...

What do you think it's the most important thing that you have learned about swinging?
Anonymous
Anonymous

Are profile photos important for you? What...

Are profile photos important for you? What kind do you prefer?
Anonymous
Anonymous

I wanna throw a party for my wife's 42nd...

I wanna throw a party for my wife's 42nd birthday and I was thinking of getting a few young guys to have a group session with her. Has anyone surprised their...
Anonymous
Anonymous

We are swinging for 3 months, but only at...

We are swinging for 3 months, but only at clubs. My wife wants some spontaneous sex at a club, but I think that it's better to arrange a date with a couple....
Anonymous
Anonymous

What is the entrance fee for an average...

What is the entrance fee for an average swinging club in Boise? what about the most expensive clubs?